Best Cartoon In The World Best Cartoon In The World

Most awesomeness!

That was genius! and I hear DravenTheCrow is an overactive self abuser. HE LOVES THE COCK!

Harry meets Dumbledore Harry meets Dumbledore

clap clap clap

Craig: clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap (most sarcastic review ever) thats rich. Fuck ur dryer than a sandy vagoina.(like an Austrailian) Vagoina

Newgrounds Survivor ep4 Newgrounds Survivor ep4

as per usual

Craig: I like that sort of of of of of fof ( fof not a typo) tuff (tuff also not a typo)

Andrew: ...take a breather there, Craig. I liked it, The part about kermit not getting kicked off but *beleiving* he was being kicked of was gold.

CRUNCH!

Mr T's WildRide Mr T's WildRide

You are what is wrong with society

Andrew: As if it's not bad enough that you're a goddamn terrible animator (which could be remedied if you watched your tweens, there, retard) but you had to go and desecrate T? This isn't art! This isn't even ENTERTAINMENT!

--{NG Idol}-- --{NG Idol}--

Nice

Mike: Dude, that was great. It's completely original and a pretty damn cool idea. Like to see more of this. \m/

Dennis Get high dance... Dennis Get high dance...

Irony...

How ironic...You called us gay.

gthtjtkt responds:

Iornic? You can iron your cock... to your asshole.

Life WMF (Intro) Life WMF (Intro)

Not too bad Eric

Andrew: I really hate signs ....I'm not kidding, after i saw 'signs' I lost ALL respect for Mel Gibson, well at least until he does two more good movies. anyway, about your movie...very nice sound quality, art was interesting, though i would have liked it a bit better had the characters been a bit more detailed. And it made me laugh, which is good. "You're not going to get famous" heh, nice Zinger

Create a Ride II Create a Ride II

Well...

Someone should put that on a t-shirt.

F8L responds:

GRAND IDEA!

Introducing ShitClock Introducing ShitClock

BOOM!

Mike: The shit will be back! As long as you continue to make movies.

Andrew: Hello again, Dick. The legends are true...There is such a thing as 'anti-comedy'.

Sunrise and Mischief Sunrise and Mischief

Well...

Mike: It's funny...Not the movie, I mean the fact you spelt established; "extablished". Yet meanwhile you make fun of the "all-knowing fat 12 year olds who can't spell the few words in their miniscule vocabulary". So instead of using words that try to belittle us, just stop being a hypocritical bastard, and hopefully you'll find some talent at the end of the rainbow...Jackass.

Andrew: Y'know Richard...or can I call you Dick...Y'know DICK, I'm sure this "film" means 'something' and by "something" I mean absolutely Jack Cock, and by "Jack Cock" I mean don't try to be an artist, because you're not. I don't know Art but I know bullshit. You, DICK, are bullshit.

This Review was brought to by "Lucky Charms"; They're Magically Delicious.

Please note: We are neither 12 nor Fat

Please note, again: We, and all other cognitive beings would truly appreciate it if you injected some Windex into your veins and/or never submitted another piece to Newgrounds.

Save your time, God hates you.

By the way, if we could have rated you with negative integers we would have. Have a great day.

Eat our big words, Jerk.